Forums

Application

You want to join us, nice, fill in the form here and we get back to you.

Application

Postby Aireena1 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:35 pm

Main Level 100 Toon Name (Please state class & race): Aireena, resto shaman

Other Level 100 Alt Toon Names (Please state class & race): none

With regard to your Alt Toons, please tell us about any raiding you undertake or plan to with other guilds on these characters: n/a - (and never raided outside my old guilds in the past)

Your Main Toon professions and level, please explain why you selected these professions for this Toon: Jewelcrafting & Enchanting. Had JC from day one on this toon so can't really remember why I picked it then. Has been useful over the years. Had Enchanting from WoD, mainly for the disenchant ability to have mats for enchants.

Do you have previous Main Toons which you may have been 'well known for' but no longer play: No, Aireena has been my main toon since Burning Crusade.

Please give us a brief summary of your raid experiences and level of progression (60/70/80/85lvl, normal/hc): Started playing right before BC and after quite a long levelling up period started to do raids like Karazan only at the end of that expansion. Lich King is where our guild developed into hc raiding. The peak was probably Cata expansion where during some time our guild was up on top-10 in Guildox. Pandaria raiding normal & some hc. WoD normal & Hc. Legion - have 6/9 hc

Main Toon previous guild(s) and reason why you left/are planning on leaving?: Tempus Fugit (Emerald Dream), was in that guild for more than 5 years. Took a break by end Pandaria and started playing again during WOD, also in TF. By then many of our old raiding friends had gone elsewhere or stopped playing for good. So after 6 months or so joined Blind Watchmakers. Had a short swap to Praetorian Guards last year during the summer since raiding had stopped in BW and there were no signs of when it would restart. Rejoined BW in the autumn and followed the raiding team when they formed their new guild AFK for Trash. Left for reasons related to the raid organisation the past few months.

Your Main Toon talent build, please include a link to your armory page here:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... am/aireena

Why do you want to join Bloodlines? The description of the guild seems to match well with what I want from the game.

Can you play from 20h30 to +-23h00 and minimal 3 raids per week? Can raid 2-3 raid per week. Current days looks fine.

Do you know/have TS3 (teamspeak) program? Don't have it now, but will get TS for sure - have used several other voice programs over the years.

Do you have microphone and are you willing to communicate vocally with the rest of the raid group? yes & yes

How old are you, and where are you from? >40 - from Sweden

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? I can build up a dps off-spec, but have to admit that damage dealing is not my strength, I'm healer by heart.

Skill level of your 1st Aid & cooking? 710 and 782

A few words about you: Live outside Gothenburg Sweden, with my partner (Mike), daughter & our big furry dog, Harley.

Do you have any questions for us? Not that I can think of.

Any sponsors in the guild you might have? No
Aireena1

Re: Application

Postby Oldone » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:13 am

Hello,
Thank you for your application.

if you see one of our officers online, give them a wisp fora chat and invite.

Greetings
Oldone

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:13 am.
When elephants fight it's the grass that suffer.
Oldone

Return to Applications