Forums

Disc Priest - Shackle Application

You want to join us, nice, fill in the form here and we get back to you.

Disc Priest - Shackle Application

Postby Shackle » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:07 am

Main Level 100 Toon Name (Please state class & race):
Shackle - Disc priest (a female nightelf)

Other Level 100 Alt Toon Names (Please state class & race):
a few, ofc the new Dh, a druid, and my original main on this server has transfered to Ravencrest (also Shackle (male nightelf priest ;)
more to be lvled

With regard to your Alt Toons, please tell us about any raiding you undertake or plan to with other guilds on these characters:
No idea yet what is going to happen with alts, usually i have them in the guild i am in, but i have some friends from old guilds and real life that i have chars in, i am not raiding or anything with them

Your Main Toon professions and level, please explain why you selected these professions for this Toon:
Alchemy (778) why? moneyzzz
Herbalism (800) guess why ;)

Do you have previous Main Toons which you may have been 'well known for' but no longer play:
As sayd before my original priest transfered a long time ago to ravencrest with my old guild
but i dont play it anymore

Please give us a brief summary of your raid experiences and level of progression (60/70/80/85lvl, normal/hc):
at lvl 60 i haven't done much really, i was a social in 66 companions (later became Renaissance) i have seen most of the content up to naxx (we ran with our tails between our legs when we entered that awefull place

At lvl 70 in TBC, i joined a guild to start raiding, this was Bad Company
I worked my way up the ranks, and became a raidleader and officer here
we progressed trough Kara, SSC, a few bosses in TK, and when the locks where removed,
MH and BT
this is where the guildmaster and me had an arguement about some unimportant stuff, but we parted ways at the end of tbc.
I thought i was ready to take on some harder content in the upcomming expansion so i started to apply to some of the top guilds on our server

WotLK
when lvl 80 hit i had gotten a chance to trial in Stormwatch (we where to become the nr2 on the server soon)
I was 4 hours behind on being the first lvl80 (nightelf? not sure) priest on the server
so i started raiding with this guild from week 1, we where determined to get very far very fast
so we started in naxx, i passed my trial and became 1 out of 2 shadow priests in the guild
this was new for me, i had always healed (circle of lol ftw) but i managed
after TOC hit our main tank stopped playing and the GM took over from him,
he was our Holy priest.... and all of a sudden i got my healing spot, this is when Discipline became viable for raids as well, all sayd i became disc from there on,
since i had such a high attendancy (95%) for raids i was the only one we had
and this was very rewarding ofc
i stayed with them until MoP hit....
this is where a lot of real life stuff happened and i didnt like where the game was going with all the dailies and stuff so i stopped playing until this expansion hit and people where telling me to give it a try again..... so i did

when i hit 110 i was determined to get back at the top again straight away
so i geared up in a week, applied to 2 guilds, got a trial in both straight away seeing my credentials....
shit hit the fan, i hadn't played for 3 years, but i still have the insight.
my first raid i did 40k hps (i was stunned on how bad i was doing)
so i pulled my shit together (quite a mess after that fan) and watched tactics a lot, talked to my old officer from stormwatch to get some tips and watched over logs...
we determined that since there where no real assignments in the raid people where sniping the healing so after some argueing with the gm about this i decided this was not my place...
so i tried going to the other guild i had applied to, Resolve

In Resolve i had a trial but after having a blackout due to stress i asked the officer here if i could step out and fail my trial to become social. been with them for 2 weeks but this is a mythic progression guild, and people log on to do their +10's and thats it.

so im looking for a new guild to stay with for this expansion to get the feeling back

IMPORTANT:
I am planning to get back into the top raiding content
but i think this will be next expansion, since its very hard to start somewhere in the middle
So i might be leaving you guys behind in a next expansion, i hope this is no problem as im telling this on forehand

Main Toon previous guild(s) and reason why you left/are planning on leaving?:
explained in previous question

Your Main Toon talent build, please include a link to your armory page here:
Im disc, talents vary on the situation
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Shackle/simple

Why do you want to join Bloodlines?
you guys seem a nice guild and i hope to make a nice adition to the raid team you have ;)

Can you play from 20h30 to +-23h00 and minimal 3 raids per week?
i can

Do you know/have TS3 (teamspeak) program?
yep, i already joined to talk to Peyotist

Do you have microphone and are you willing to communicate vocally with the rest of the raid group?
yes

How old are you, and where are you from?
31, the Netherlands

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
sure, but i prefer to stay a healer

Skill level of your 1st Aid & cooking?
working on this soon but atm
0 and 0

A few words about you:
ill keep this short
Very Active, Very Dedicated

Do you have any questions for us?
not really

Any sponsors in the guild you might have?
no, i think i dont know any of you since i herd this guild originates from terenas, and im from emerald dream
Shackle

Return to Applications