Forums

Druid Healer 100/ClawTwigs

You want to join us, nice, fill in the form here and we get back to you.

Druid Healer 100/ClawTwigs

Postby goredel25 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:00 am

Main Level 100 Toon Name (Please state class & race):Druid Night elf

Other Level 100 Alt Toon Names (Please state class & race):Priest Draenei healer

With regard to your Alt Toons, please tell us about any raiding you undertake or plan to with other guilds on these characters: Alt toon has no guild and no raiding focus yet unless needed.

Your Main Toon professions and level, please explain why you selected these professions for this Toon: No professions yet i just got rid to start over with the correct ones. Most likely get Taloring and enchanting.

Do you have previous Main Toons which you may have been 'well known for' but no longer play: IvaBiggun was a paladin tank /healer i used a lot or maybe even Rightfoot druid tank/healer had a few ive done good on.

Please give us a brief summary of your raid experiences and level of progression (60/70/80/85lvl, normal/hc): Done all raids mainly up to HC in each one not done Hellfire yet as was looking for good guild i pick up tacts easily. Used to raid lead before also .

Main Toon previous guild(s) and reason why you left/are planning on leaving?: Too much drama and it was Venum the guild master likes to say bad things about you behind your back and cause drama rather not be a part of it.

Your Main Toon talent build, please include a link to your armory page here:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... igs/simple
Healer

Why do you want to join Bloodlines? I want to join because i feel i would fit in with my healing ability to help the guild progress and myself and need to be a part of a guild that wants to progress and where i will fit in ... be happy and chat etc

Can you play from 20h30 to +-23h00 and minimal 3 raids per week? Of course.

Do you know/have TS3 (teamspeak) program?Yes got it.

Do you have microphone and are you willing to communicate vocally with the rest of the raid group? Sure do .

How old are you, and where are you from? Im 26 from blackpool

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Sure im willing to do anything required of me tank or heal or dps either one.

Skill level of your 1st Aid & cooking? Never done on this toon im afraid but i am willing to get it done.

A few words about you: Im fun and chatty love to play games like wow and i watch films a lot and maybe a social drink with family. Mainly a gamer lol i play all sorts. And love football .

Do you have any questions for us? Just what you need class wise that is all . Im open to options.

Any sponsors in the guild you might have? Shadowmane
goredel25

Re: Druid Healer 100/ClawTwigs

Postby Misschaos » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:59 am

Thank you for your application. We'll get back to you soon
I know I'm a little bit crazy, and that's all part of my charm. If you don't like it, then get the fuck off my unicorn!
Misschaos

Re: Druid Healer 100/ClawTwigs

Postby Misschaos » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:04 pm

/W any of the officers for an invite
I know I'm a little bit crazy, and that's all part of my charm. If you don't like it, then get the fuck off my unicorn!
Misschaos

Return to Applications