Forums

Arcbelle the Monk

You want to join us, nice, fill in the form here and we get back to you.

Arcbelle the Monk

Postby Arcbelle » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Hello there, here comes my application.

Main:
Arcbelle, Draenei Monk

Alts level 100:
Warrior, Priest, Mage

With regard to your Alt Toons, please tell us about any raiding you undertake or plan to with other guilds on these characters:
No raiding planned on the alts.

Main professions:
Alchemy and Herbalism - For easy access potions.

Do you have previous Main Toons which you may have been 'well known for' but no longer play:
None on this server.

Please give us a brief summary of your raid experiences and level of progression (60/70/80/85lvl, normal/hc):
TBC Tier 4 -> 6 when they were relevant, Sunwell up to Muru.
Wrath Tier 9 -> 10 when they were relevant, up to Putricide HC.
Cataclysm Tier 11 when it was relevant.
MoP Tier 16 heroic when it was relevant.
WoD Heroic Highmaul cleared when it was relevant, 7 normal kills in HFC.

Quite a decent range of experiences from various expansions. Some guilds I progressed were more casual and less progression were made - and breaks were made during some of the expansions.

Main Toon previous guild(s) and reason why you left/are planning on leaving?:
Ten Wizard Saints. My own guild, tried making a raiding guild myself - was hard getting reliable raiders and more people left than stuck around. Guild now only social and it's lead by my wife.

Your Main Toon talent build, please include a link to your armory page here:
I have all three specs geared. 695-ish itemlevel on them all - I am comfortable with them all. If I were to pick I would like MS Windwalker, OS Mistweaver, OOS Brewmaster.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/emer ... /Arcbelle/
(armory achievements are bugged, should have about 13k total for my account.)

Why do you want to join Bloodlines?
I wish to raid with a progressive guild which havent done too much - I want the experience of progress and not a quick boost, run and done. I want a nice group to grow with and make a commitment to. Too many guilds nowadays exist for a little while and then they are gone or disband. And I am putting hope to your guild that it will fit me. :-)

Can you play from 20h30 to +-23h00 and minimal 3 raids per week?
Yes.

Do you know/have TS3 (teamspeak) program?
Yes.

Do you have microphone and are you willing to communicate vocally with the rest of the raid group?
Yes.

How old are you, and where are you from?
26 years old, from Sweden.

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
Of course.

Skill level of your 1st Aid & cooking?
Very low. Since the garrison development and profession development have stagnated you can get feasts by the barn and pots from the start of FA. I do have a char with max cooking/FA though. Maybe someday will be worth having more than one char with maxed secondarys? :-)

A few words about you:
I am a serious person who wants progression and dedication. While in a fun atmosphere - people should laugh every now and then. :-) A quick learner who often excels at my roles.

Do you have any questions for us?
What do you expect of your raiders in terms of raiding, skill and dedication?
What is the atmosphere in your raids?

Any sponsors in the guild you might have?
None.
Arcbelle

Return to Applications